1. Who can participate in the Refer & Earn program?
Anyone who is a current student, passed out student, or parent who has used Wordsmith other services can participate in the Refer & Earn program.
2. How do I refer someone to Wordsmith Learning Hub?
You can refer someone by sharing Wordsmith's website and contact information with them, and asking them to mention your name when they enroll in Wordsmith program
3. When will I receive the referral fee or discount?
If you're a current student, you'll receive one month off on your next month's fees payment once the new student you referred has enrolled and paid their fees for the first month. If you're a passed out student or parent who has used Wordsmith other services, you'll receive the referral fee of $200 once the new student you referred has enrolled and paid their fees for the first month
4. Is there a limit to how many people I can refer?
There is no limit to how many people you can refer to Wordsmith Learning Hub. The more people you refer, the more you can save on your child's fees, or earn in referral fees
5. Can I refer someone who is already a Wordsmith Learning Hub student?
No, the Refer & Earn program is only for new students who have not previously enrolled in Wordsmith program
6. How do I provide my PayNow details to receive the referral fee?
Once the new student you referred has enrolled and paid their fees for the first month, Wordsmith will contact you to request your PayNow details. Within 1 month after the enrolment of referral parent, Wordsmith will credit the referral fee of $200 directly to your bank account
7. Can customers who have purchased books or used other services from Wordsmith also participate in the Refer & Earn program?
Yes, customers who have purchased books or used other services from Wordsmith can also refer new students to the coaching centre. They can share Wordsmith's website or above form and contact information with their friends and ask them to mention their name when enrolling in Wordsmith program. As a customer, they are familiar with Wordsmith's credibility and services, and can recommend the coaching centre to their friends and family.